• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Hagel

Hagel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 112 posts

post-5493-0-53014300-1538303669.png

Let me bring up to speed some information about the automatic module on the main page of L2realm website, which we developed specifically for you.

People who have ever faced with advertising, understand that part of the promotion of any product is to attract traffic to a website. I will not go into details, just describe briefly as I can:

Spoiler

• Only those streams that have passed our moderation are displayed - manual regular checking
  • Only those streams that have one of the following links in the stream heading are displayed: L2realm.com - automatic checking
  • Only those streams are displayed that broadcast the stream in "Lineage 2: The Chaotic Throne" section - automatic checking

post-1620-0-64755300-1510232989.png

• The channel should not contain information about other Lineage 2 servers;
  • The banner referring to L2realm.com site should be placed on a channel:

post-5493-0-65612600-1538256039.png

If your channel is broadcasting a stream in the Lineage 2 section - a stream should be strictly from our server.

Comment:
We will monitor the activity and are ready to cooperate with loyal streamers. Previously I might add - we are ready to co-organize the event, action or involve you in upcoming server events.
Please contact us if you suppose that a mutual cooperation will be profitable upon both parties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login