Development, promotion and advertising of the project:
This is just the beginning!
Available excellent proxy for Brazil and Argentina and other users. Proxy to optimize server response.
- Experience ( and SP ): x20
- Adena : x10
- Manor: x1
- SealStone: x7
- Drop: x10
- Spoil: x7
- Quest: Reward ( adena / experience ): x7
- RB exp: x15
- RB drop: chance x2, quantity x1
- Epic RB: x1
- Autoloot / auto-learning skills
- Non automatically skills: Fast HP Recovery, Boost HP
- Mana Potions can be bought in the store (300 MP reuse 7 seconds) - can not be used at the Olympiad Games
- Available 24 slots for buff
- Cursed weapons will be active, a week after the start
- The cost of all teleporters: x10, for 79+ characters
- Number of Boxes: 9
- Weight limit is increased for all characters in 6 times
- Increased rent for clan halls up 200kk, the auction may only clan leaders 6+ lvl
- Room with NPC "for the entrance to the Frintezza" is now a PVP-zone
- Primeval Isle: only 3 spawn points of Tyrannosaurus (with drops Top-grade: Life Stone) a chance to drop a Life Stone 14%
- Ant Nest ( Anti-relog system 5 minutes )
- Zaken's ( Anti-relog system 5 minutes )
- Floran Vilage: zone with the NPC loyal to PK
Sieges are held once a week:
- Time: Saturday at 18:00, Sunday at 16:00 ( GMT +1 )
Seven Signs 7 day cycle ( 4 days - during the struggle, 3 days - period Seal )
Start of the seven seals - November 26:
- Event period: 16:00 Monday - Friday 4:00 ( GMT +1 )
- Seal period: Friday 4:15 - 15:45 Monday ( GMT +1 )
- No-grade shots: 1500 ( for fighters ), 700 ( for mages )
- 10 Scroll of Escape ( can not be dropped / traded )
- Scroll of Wind Walk ( 2 level, duration - 1 hour )
- TOP No-grade equipment is issued at the start.
1 and 2 profession without the quest, can be purchased for Adena.
- 1 profession: 150.000 Aden
- 2 profession: 1.500.000 Aden
3 profession full quest:
- The drop rate of Halisha Marks is increased by 4 times.
- Outfitting up to B-grade
- Soulshots, Spiritshots from D to B-grade
- Quest items
- Consumables, potions and mana
NPC Buffer in each town, free buff to 61 level, after - paid.
- The buff from NPC buffer 2-profession ( buffs, dances, songs ) for 60 minutes ( without resists and pets buff )
Buff of characters:
- 1-2 profession buffs for 60 minutes
- Resists: standard
- 3 profession buff: standard / 3 profession dances and songs: 5 minutes ( 2 minutes resists dance/song )
Passage quest is not required, exchange 4 quest items and Adena to the possibility of getting sub-classes.
- Cabrio's Scepter
- Hallate's Scepter
- Kernon's Scepter
- Golkonda's Specter
Increased drop rate for the popular quests
- A Game of Cards: x5
- Delicious Top Choice Meat: x5
- Guardians of the Holy Grail: x2
- Seductive Whispers: x5
- Seekers of the Holy Grail: x2
- The Zero Hour: x2
- Legacy of Insolence: x5
- Supplier of Reagents: x5
- The Finest Food: x5
- Relics of the Old Empire: х2-x3
- Gather The Flames: x2-x3
- Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1, 2: x5
- Alliance with the Ketra Orcs: x3
- Alliance with the Varka Silenos: x3
- Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force: x5
- In Search Of Fragments Of The Dimension: x3
- War with Ketra Orcs: x3
- War with the Varka Silenos: x3
2 Weeks Cycle
- Start of the first cycle: December 3, 2017
- First Heroes: December 17 00:01, 2017
- Time from 20:00 to 00:00 ( GMT +1 )
- To start the non-class fights needed: 5 people
- To start the class struggle is necessary: 5 people
- The class and non-class fights are held from Monday to Sunday
- All bosses: 12:00 / 8 Random time
- Sub-class bosses (4 bosses): 6 hours / Random 2 hours
- Flame of Splendor Barakiel (Noblesse): 6:00 / Random 2 hours
- Bosses at Alliance Varka / Ketra: 20 hours / 1 hour Random
All Epic bosses are dead from start.
- Core: 80 level: 36 hours + 2 hours
- Orfen : 80 level: 36 hours + 2 hours
- Queen Ant: 80 level: 24 hours + 2 hours
- Zaken : 80 level: 48 hours + 2 hours
- Frintezza: 48 hours + 2 hours
- Baium : 80 level: 5 days + 4 hours
- Antharas: 8 days+ 2 hours
- Valakas: 11 days
Core and Orfen drop changed:
- Random Interlude A grade weapon - 100% chance;
- S-grade weapon and armor enchant scrolls;
- Lifestone 67 lvl.
- Ring and Earriing drop chance 100%
At every Castle you can find special NPC that can summon a Castle Raid Boss ( once at 24 hours )
Castle Raid Boss info:
- The Leader of the Clan that own a Castle can summon Castle Raid Boss once at 24 hours
- Once the Boss will be summoned you have 60 minutes to kill him
- Boss will summon Raid Fighter every 5 minutes
Castle Raid Boss drop: will be announced soon
To upgrade one's Earring of Orfen - find Gallagucci in Luxory Shop, Giran.
Enchanted Earring of Orfen: + 31 MP, CON+1, MEN+1, 40% bleeding resistance, +6% power of healing spells.
Refined Earring of Orfen: + 31 MP, CON+2, MEN+2, 40% bleeding resistance, +6% power of healing spells.
Enchanted Earring of Orfen
- Earring of Orfen x2, Crystal: A-Grade x1400, Gemstone A x200
Refined Earring of Orfen
- Enchanted Earring of Orfen x2, Crystal: S-Grade x900, Gemstone S x100
To upgrade Ring of Core - find Gallagucci in Luxory Shop, Giran.
Enchanted Ring of Core: + 21 MP, +1 STR, +1 INT, +15 chance of physical crit, +40% poison resistance, +1 accuracy.
Refined Ring of Core: + 21 MP, +2 STR, +2 INT, +30 physical crit chance, +40% poison resistance, +1 accuracy.
Enchanted Ring of Core
- Ring of Core x2, Crystal: A-Grade x1400, Gemstone A x200
Refined Ring of Core
- Enchanted Ring of Core x2, Crystal: S-Grade x900, Gemstone S x100
Some info: There is no hellbound level, Steel Citadel, some quests are deleted.
Hellbound will be opened after first death of Antharas.
Dynasty equipment will be forbidden for the first two periods of the Olympiad(1 month).
When the members of the group have colllected 20 of Darion's Badges each, they should make their way to the Hidden Oasis southeast of the Megaliths. There they can find the trader Falk, riding on his well-armed native servant, who will exchange Darion's Badges against a Basic Caravan Certificate.
For 30 Traitor's Necklaces and 60 Scorpion Poison Stingers, Caravan Merchant Hude, who is staying at the Caravan Encampment east of the Sand Swept Dunes will issue a Standard Caravan Certificate.
The last stage of the quest is collecting items from Chimeras and Celtuses. If an adventurer has captured : units of regular Life Force and 20 units of Contained Life Force, he or she can exchange the Life Forces with Hude at the Caravan Encampment for a Premium Caravan Certificate. For this purpose one first needs a magical bottle which can be obtained from Kief, who has now set up his command post in the central building of the village, for 20 Scorpion Poison Stingers. When a Chimera has been beaten almost to death and only 1/10 of its life energy remains, the magical bottle can be used to capture its life force: Dim Life Force or regular Life Force from the lesser Chimeras and Contained Life Force from Celtus, their leader.
The monsters on the island will upon their death occasionally drop an old book, the famous "Ancient Tome of the Demon". If one opens such a book, one will obtain, purely at random, a Demon Contract Fragment, a Hidden First Page or a Hidden Second Page. Hude will exchange his recipes and equipment parts against those pieces of paper.
The information about Dynasty sets stats will be posted later!
Raid Boss Messenger of L2realm at Hellbound location:
it's high time toon L2Realm!