• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShaoVi

ShaoVi

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Bot protection: 7789-4897-54-913

This is a MAJOR PROBLEM. 

1) Are u going to inform us about the banned accounts for boting? there is no seccion in forum so people doesnt know if the admins are doing their work hunting bots.

2) Also there is no seccion for report bots in forum. Its very strange thing asuming that u dont have antibot system (unbeleivable)  

3) U let people spam about selling adena for money in all cities. Are u selling adena? is this allowed? I wonder how can they sell adena in a low server with one week only... 

dopehero

dopehero

• Members
  • 35 posts

BUMP+++

6622588.png

matejko

matejko

• Members
  • 6 posts

I don't think they have real adena for sell. You pay cash and you won't see any adena. I have read about that on other l2 forum.

BTW admin can see in databases who has a lot of adena.

Shinobi

Shinobi

Professional Member

• Members
  • 202 posts
1. If you need such info, we can give it. But I don't sure about all bots, because we have different staff with our partners.
2. It's not true. Here it is - http://forum.l2realm...31-bot-reports/
3. We banned all sellers, but they create new accs again and again.
On our partners forum players wrote, that this shops don't have adena. They asked in support on their sites and managers said that sellers in game only for advertising. They haven't goods or adena for trade.

dopehero

dopehero

• Members
  • 35 posts

+1 for this On our partners forum players wrote, that this shops don't have adena. They asked in support on their sites and managers said that sellers in game only for advertising. They haven't goods or adena for trade.

6622588.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login