No replies to this topic

Shinobi

Shinobi

Professional Member

• Members
  • 202 posts
Hello dear friends!
I'm back and again will work with you!
However, to my regret, I don't see any post from other administrators from our team during last time. It's very strange and I'm not happy about it.  :(
We have a lot of news for you and no info about it here. I'm dissapointed and think that you too. I'll try to post the main news right now, but.. ffff.. it's terrible.) I need more time for analizing and pull together all of existing information.

First of all! Update Age of War (1.3) is coming! It will be installed on this weekends. During the server maintenance on Friday's night. So, guys, all of you need new client for this version of game.  :)
I'll ask our team about it and give you links soon.

Our partners made their own test server and tested new update with few players. Feedbacks are quite good. So, I hope there won't be technical problems and bugs.

Our advertising started on previous week. Our and partners teams bought VIP's on the popular L2 tops and started contextual targeting advertising with Google Adwords. Also we will send letters to all players from our base about the upcoming update.

If you have any questions or suggestions, you may write it in comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login