gangland <3 

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

Hello all--

Happy to see l2realm coming back...

Gangland joing here with 6  partys[atm].

For more info add skype: leonardos131

Xa4_TpI0ka4

Xa4_TpI0ka4

• Members
  • 26 posts

В кое-то веки нормально оформленный мувик (ну как минимум 1 в топике)

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

Dont forget to ask admins for money,you are banned from L2mid forever ;]]] 

Slash

Slash

• Members
  • 17 posts

Aahhahaha like l2mid will ever exist again. We guarantee you it wont. Or if it will, it will be a nonfactor. 400 players server

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

Who cares players like you are worst what can happen in l2,go get a real job,stop trying to make few bucks  from l2. L2mid admin said your top cp take all money and give 0 to others,you are zero with all zerg ;] and not even paying whahaha. Gl finding real job and becoming a part of the world.

Slash

Slash

• Members
  • 17 posts

My friend, i could be your boss in real life. Im earning around ~8.000$ a month now, i own a company. My top was $15.883 in one month (not so long time). I have so much time free, i dont know what to do with it and i enjoy lineage. You dont deserve a dialogue with me, so after this post will not reply to your hateness. You will never believe what i write anyway. I paid 50euros for l2mid project for my char... and you suspect me of making few bucks on that server. Like you can make real money trade for l2mid ahahaaha. No one will ever buy items for that server. I lost my valakas because Haste admin took it, he took all our epics and he gives them to event 9v9. Doesnt even have the courtesy to spawn new jewls and give them reward for 9v9 event. The only things i got from that server are new friends, cool epic fights (most of them not all)  the rest is just drama.

playmaker

playmaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 141 posts

My friend, i could be your boss in real life. Im earning around ~8.000$ a month now, i own a company. My top was $15.883 in one month (not so long time). I have so much time free, i dont know what to do with it and i enjoy lineage. You dont deserve a dialogue with me, so after this post will not reply to your hateness. You will never believe what i write anyway. I paid 50euros for l2mid project for my char... and you suspect me of making few bucks on that server. Like you can make real money trade for l2mid ahahaaha. No one will ever buy items for that server. I lost my valakas because Haste admin took it, he took all our epics and he gives them to event 9v9. Doesnt even have the courtesy to spawn new jewls and give them reward for 9v9 event. The only things i got from that server are new friends, cool epic fights (most of them not all)  the rest is just drama.

pff my mother gives me 500$ dollars pocket money in one month for doing nothing. Whos the boss now?

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

pff my mother gives me 500$ dollars pocket money in one month for doing nothing. Whos the boss now?

pidar

Slash

Slash

• Members
  • 17 posts

Im happy for you if you are satisfied with $500 pocket money earned by your mother, but im doing all of this income as so called passive income. By doing nothing. I'm also investing into cryptocurency (bitcoins) in the last year.

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

If you so rich have company give few dollars to your cl,why he must ask money from admins? Shut up kid... :* Can't believe i even read this nonsences. Ignored,as i said go find job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login