• 141 posts

pidar

no you! 

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

If you so rich have company give few dollars to your cl,why he must ask money from admins? Shut up kid... :* Can't believe i even read this nonsences. Ignored,as i said go find job.

why u care so much about me dude? and i  play for fun not for $ retart :) skylord dog or what?

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

why u care so much about me dude? and i  play for fun not for $ retart :) skylord dog or what?

You asked Skylord for money garbage,all proofs on L2mid forum,why you lie for us? As i said dont forget ask this server admins for money,pathetic players,java trash.

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

3d79fc86b003e0d4483d41761d47c31e.png
https://gyazo.com/3d...83d41761d47c31e               and you still lie , i play for fun, you are so garbage. For real you are trash i think you are with no respect and honor. You must be forced go to army.

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

400a0f03a39480cec52b9122cc7b9ffd.png
https://gyazo.com/40...52b9122cc7b9ffd

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

This is fake :)

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

This is fake :)

Your brains are fake,gl asking admins for money,ah no you playing for fun forgot. hf

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

244fd2e21f8ae94c5796700d1c804cf6.png
https://gyazo.com/24...796700d1c804cf6     just want to make sure admins will know you and will know how to deal with you. Couse i hate ppl like you. You here for money. ;] And cp who will play with you read this,he will not play for fun he just do it for money and after he gets all currency to himself=leave. Go to new server. Use brains.

LetsTalk

LetsTalk

• Members
  • 17 posts

lowquality clan on lovelyaden :P

playmaker

playmaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 141 posts

ahahah blat norm zashkvari :)

LetsTalk

LetsTalk

• Members
  • 17 posts

ahahah blat norm zashkvari :)

Ya v ih tage s kmrom pobegal. Eto zerg xD

d4rknessqq

d4rknessqq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 103 posts

Your brains are fake,gl asking admins for money,ah no you playing for fun forgot. hf

who the f2ck are you ? why the hell you spaming sh1t nobody cares about you and your trashtalk it's between treshak and admin and wtf your business fack off please im not defending treshak or no1 but you're so dumbass that's just my opnion

Kushi

Kushi

• Members
  • 7 posts

these things are happening for years between admins and leaders ... only randoms who nobody cares about them or their opinion..it's just now they see this for the first time cause they exposed themselves cause of the greedy Sky. Some ppl play games for fun,some for money,some for both, welcome to almost 2018 guys...stop living in caves. This is how things works :D you say thanks you play for free and clans bringing players to servers for your entertainment.

MaRiJuaNa

MaRiJuaNa

• Members
  • 34 posts

My friend, i could be your boss in real life. Im earning around ~8.000$ a month now, i own a company. My top was $15.883 in one month (not so long time). I have so much time free, i dont know what to do with it and i enjoy lineage. You dont deserve a dialogue with me, so after this post will not reply to your hateness. You will never believe what i write anyway. I paid 50euros for l2mid project for my char... and you suspect me of making few bucks on that server. Like you can make real money trade for l2mid ahahaaha. No one will ever buy items for that server. I lost my valakas because Haste admin took it, he took all our epics and he gives them to event 9v9. Doesnt even have the courtesy to spawn new jewls and give them reward for 9v9 event. The only things i got from that server are new friends, cool epic fights (most of them not all)  the rest is just drama.

If you so rich have company give few dollars to your cl,why he must ask money from admins? Shut up kid... :* Can't believe i even read this nonsences. Ignored,as i said go find job.

Son you just got rekt and cant say anything....that was one the most savaged responses i ever saw on l2 forum!!!

Now get the hell out of here with your drama...

Treshak

Treshak

Experienced Member

• Members
  • 98 posts

Hello all--

Happy to see l2realm coming back...

Gangland joing here with 6  partys[atm].

For more info add skype: leonardos131

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login