gangland

hihihi

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

BrolisMykolas

BrolisMykolas

• Members
  • 15 posts

My friend, i could be your boss in real life. Im earning around ~8.000$ a month now, i own a company. My top was $15.883 in one month (not so long time). I have so much time free, i dont know what to do with it and i enjoy lineage. You dont deserve a dialogue with me, so after this post will not reply to your hateness. You will never believe what i write anyway. I paid 50euros for l2mid project for my char... and you suspect me of making few bucks on that server. Like you can make real money trade for l2mid ahahaaha. No one will ever buy items for that server. I lost my valakas because Haste admin took it, he took all our epics and he gives them to event 9v9. Doesnt even have the courtesy to spawn new jewls and give them reward for 9v9 event. The only things i got from that server are new friends, cool epic fights (most of them not all)  the rest is just drama.

that kid (slash) said he gets 15k $ in month ,but i remember 1 time when his parents with screams send him to bed in teamspeak,and he wont able to play again. Funny troll kid.

Slash

Slash

• Members
  • 17 posts

that kid (slash) said he gets 15k $ in month ,but i remember 1 time when his parents with screams send him to bed in teamspeak,and he wont able to play again. Funny troll kid.

k.

First of all who are you? Why incognito? tell me your name. I think you are Mumu.

Second i always go bed when i want. My parents never screamed at me, never in my life. And yes i do live with my parents only because it is my choice, its a personal family reason. Whats with the vendetta versus me? I have my hours when i play l2, i dont play at night time.

d4rknessqq

d4rknessqq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 103 posts

so you guys emoquit and you was spaming we gonna do this we gonna do that facking fail next time keep you sh1t to yourselfs 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hello! Sign in to the forum to see all the content!
Registration

or Login